Friday, June 1, 2018

How to install python in mobile/ in termux


Hy friends,
               Welcome back to my blog again. I am Alok Garia the admin of this blog. Today i am going to tell you that how you can install and run python in termux which is a terminal emulator.

What is Termux :


From the website of termux, it is a terminal emulator and also the small version of linux, which is compatible for smartphones. 
                  With termux you can run a small linux environment on your android device. 

Basic Needs :

1 - You must have an android device which have android version 5.0 (lollipop) or above. 
2 - Termux app  (you can easily find this from play store by just typing just termux)
3 - Hacker's keyboard (it is also available in play store)

4 - And the most necessary thing is patience and brain 
5 - Don't do spelling mistakes 

How to install :


1 - To install termux in your android device first turn on your mobile data and go to play stare. Search termux and download it from there. 
2 - After successful installation open it and command as below

[  Pkg update  ]


3 - after successfully updating, please run below command

[  pkg upgrade  ]



4 - After successfully upgrading, now run below command to install python

[  pkg install python ]



5 - Python is a small file of 21.8 MB .so it will take very less time to download and install. After successfully installing python you may install python2 also. Python2 is the upgraded version of python. So it is completely optional.
6 - If you want to install python2 also then please run below command

[  pkg install python2 ]



7 - Python2 is also a small file of 16.9 MB. So it will take less time to download and install. After a short interval of time python 2 will be installed.

How To Run Python :

1 - To run python in termux simply clear the window by giving below command

[ clear ]

2 - After clearing the window , just give the below command to run python

[ python ]



3 - Now you can run python commands in termux.
4 - To close the terminal just type the below command

[ exit () ]


5 - After running the above command your terminal will be closed.

Precaution : 


1 - During the whole process make sure that you are connected to the internet.
2 - Don't do spelling mistakes,  Otherwise your command won't run properly.
3 - stay calm and compose so that you can solve all the problems you are facing in termux.

My Words For You :


                    Thats all for today's topic. I hope that you will understand the whole process of installing python in termux. If you have learned something from my blog , then its an honour for me as an admin. Keep visiting to my blog, keep supporting. 

                            《 GOOD BYE 》

1 comment:

  1. My relationship was in a mess a week back. I kept on complaining and was steadily worried if my spouse was cheating on me. till my sister referred me to this ethical hacker which had helped a friend of her spy on her cheating finance phone. Kelvin grants me access to every information on my wife's phone including deleted once and also photos. I have access to read all his (social media text) Whatsapp, Facebook,Skype,Instagram and Snapchat messages Including the deleted text and unread messages. Although I finally found out he was not cheating. If you have the same issues like me contact ethical hackers through gmail via kelvinethicalhacker@gmail.com. call/text +1(341)465-499. for help to help you find out the statute of your relationship.

    ReplyDelete